Monday, July 9, 2012

Ethics

Ethics are the rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture. As we've seen in past generations and in our generation is that kids are not brought up the same as they were in prior years. For example when Professor Morris talked about how the kids at Perkins didn't offer there seats up to the elderly couple that walked in. Not saying that I'm perfect or anything but parents brought me up to respect my elders and that means treating them with respect and giving up my seat if an older couple. Another thing with our generation is were attached to our cell phones and instead of paying attention to others company were always too busy messing with our cell phones. This class taught me a valuable lesson that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment